Would you like an affordable website with your own email address?
There are many site hosting with free domain and ssl certificate deals on offer and this helps to reduce the costs of your website with email. I’ll do everything to get you online, you ask for it, I’ll find it, put it together and you pay, it’s that simple. $300 could be all you pay* Forget Gmail, Telstra, Bigpond etc, promote your own business. Just how can I help you get online?
- Offer one invoice from me for all services, which makes things easier.
- I’ll find and confirm your domain name choice. .com.au, .com or many more (* costs may vary)
- You might be able to secure .com.au if you have that business name registered.
- Set up your emails, e.g firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Provide you with details and help to set up your own devices to send and receive emails.
- Ongoing minor adjustments of your site, such as phone number, photo changes etc.
- Deal with host tech support if and when it’s required.
- Discuss the need (if any) for additional back of house features and install them on your new site.
- Create a logo for your business if you’d like, for $200 (a one off fee)
What’s involved in setting up your new site and email? In addition to telephone and emails we can use Zoom or Microsoft Teams to discuss your needs. So get in touch to discuss what you’d like, how much it may cost, including hosting, domain name and then we can get underway.
How long and what happens?
- An initial discussion about what name you’d like, if you don’t already have a business name.
- Selecting the domain name.
- Signing up for the domain name and hosting package – often accessed from the same company, making it very simple.
- Choosing email addresses, such as sales, info, your name etc.
- Choosing a basic wordpress theme, content script and contact details. This includes you providing any relevant photographs.
- I’ll put it all together and provide you with details of the email set up on your own phone, pc or mac.